Wow, it's been 40 official releases and many more private builds. I want to take the time to thank you for supporting us along the way. I can't wait to share more exciting updates with you in the future.
For this v0.40 release we're rolling out the ability to see the number of times a Kubernetes pod has restarted to help your use case of troubleshooting, and being able to see which pods have been misbehaving in your system.
We've also streamlined the design of the main Workloads view to let you see more workloads on smaller screens.
If you have more feature requests or bug reports, please do not hesitate to reply and let me know.
The changes for the 0.40 release
- View how many times a pod has restarted when viewing a workload
- Streamlined design of Workloads view
- Workloads view now remembers scrolling, sorting, and filtering when leaving/returning to and from the page
- Infra App will now use the clusters' preferred API version for resources
- Fixed issue where app would occasionally hang when connecting to EKS, GKE and Azure clusters
- Fixed bugs where View Logs would navigate to the wrong view when viewing a namespaced pod
- Fixed various layout bugs when viewing workloads & pod tables on smaller displays
- Fixed bug where a green checkmark would appear on idle workloads
- Fixed bug where long Configmap keys would overlap with values
- Fixed bug where app would not return to workloads view on cluster switch
- Fix rare crash when viewing Node events